Well Care Primary Care Services
At Well Care Services, we believe that the separation of physical and psychiatric healthcare and treatment cannot always meet people’s needs, and our facility is designed to provide patients with that link under one roof. While traditional primary physicians play unique role in addressing a patient’s physical needs, we recognize the importance of integrating mental health services into primary care. Our whole-person approach is based on a unified treatment plan aimed at treating an individual’s mental and physical issues.
The Whole-Person Approach
While traditional primary care physicians play a unique role in addressing a patient’s physical needs, we recognize the importance of integrating mental health services into primary care. Mental health is often measured by the performance of mental function, fulfilling relationships with other people, and the ability to adapt, change and cope with adversity. We work to incorporate the social, emotional and behavioral aspects of an individual’s life and expand our services from treatment to health promotion and early intervention. This integration promotes optimal social and emotional development, and our providers assume greater responsibilities for the coordination of care of our patients and play a critical role in the screening and ongoing management of a patient’s emotional and behavioral problems.
In collaboration with our mental health services, our primary care services include preventive care, general medical care, diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, and ongoing care for more serious and chronic conditions like diabetes, or high blood pressure. Primary care physicians provide medication monitoring, drug prescriptions, physical evaluations and oversee the total care of their patients.
○ Obtain medical histories and perform physical examinations
○ Diagnose and treat acute health problems such as infections and injuries
○ Diagnose, treat and monitor chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure
○ Order, perform and interpret diagnostic studies such as lab work and x-rays
○ Prescribe medications and other treatment
○ Provide well-child care and family planning
○ Provided health maintenance care, including annual physicals
○ Promote positive health behavior and self-care skills through education
○ Collaborate with other physicians and health professionals as needed
MedTrans Casal LLC doing business as Well Care Services, is an independent clinic and provider of health care services, and is owned by a physician in accordance with the laws of the state of its organization
MedTrans Machuca LLC doing business as Well Care Medical and Behavioral Clinic Reno, is an independent clinic and provider of health care services, and is owned by a physician in accordance with the laws of the state of its organization